Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Rainy Tuesday Thoughts.

So I woke up this morning and the first thing that came to mind was.

$&#%* wonder how much yesterday is gonna set us back.

We have insurance.

We both have employment (though I'm temporarily "not there").

It's a telling and sad state when the cost of health care in this country causes families to question treatment options because they are terrified of the cost.

The second thing that came to mind was.

Wow. The power and support of Love is overwhelming. I appreciate you. I thank you. I don't take any message, prayer or "good vibe" lightly. It's what helped me go to sleep last night. I imagined myself cradled by the love of friends and family... slowly rocking me to slumber.

The third thing that came to mind was.

How am I going to move every piece of furniture in the house to build an indoor fort for the boys today... I see lots of blankets, dinosaurs, trucks and trains in upcoming hours... oh and pillow fights... lots of good pillow fights.

No comments:

Post a Comment