Thursday, June 21, 2012

Thursday Throwback? Scratch that... Let's make it a Throwdown.

So this will be my first post via iPhone. Excuse the poor quality & blame it on the phone.

I've decided to tackle another "D-beast" residing at this house... One far nastier than Diabetes... the ever present dirt that is everywhere on everything thanks to the 2 kids under 4 and 3 hairy pets... Oh and I'll go ahead and toss a Mawmaw in the mix cause she spilled a glass of wine 2 months ago on the couch and I finally decided today... umm..guess I better take care of that.

I like to think I'm too busy enriching the lives of my children with meaningful educational opportunities all day that I don't have time to say... sweep... Or mop... or god forbid dust. {insert sarcastic sneer here for those who don't get it}.

Truth of the matter is the kids and I have had a fantastic week filled with tons of swimming and outside play.

I've given up stressing out over Sauls continuous high BG levels and just tried to push fluids & insulin and carry on having fun.

I will slide a side note in and add... man oh man is he a beast when he's high... I mean full on hulk out crazy A beast. I may take to calling him Hulky...

And a public apology to Hamburg Target shoppers who witnessed his wrath last night and my unphased attempts to tame him as we browsed through the matchbox car aisle.

We've got big plans tomorrow & Saturday and then a mini overnight trip to Mawmaws on Tuesday to visit while Sebulsky is attending a conference in Ashland. Good times... Good times.

I must return to my D-duties while children are napping... I can guarantee my attempts to clean play doh outta the carpet, ketchup off the wall and marker off the TV will be riveting discussion in a future post.

I'll leave you with pics of "night-swimming" Harpers newest favorite summer activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment