Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Coming Soon! "DIE PANCREAS DIE!"

Starring: Saul's good for nothing, lazy pancreas

A couple short clips have been provided for your viewing pleasure. 





Hey- if you like action- it'll be right up your alley.



Oh... an update on Saul?

Well apparently his lazy, good for nothing pancreas is approaching the end of his life- which is the explanation for last week's diabetes drama. Saul is coming out of what's called "the honeymoon period." Since diagnosis his pancreas has sporadically "worked" on and off... Though my definition of work and "his" definition of "work" vary greatly. Dr. K likened the analogy to a lawn mower reaching the end of the summer season- as it gets down to the last little bit of gas... it kinda sputters and sputs. That's what Saul's pancreas started doing last week. "Sputtering and sputting" out insulin at random times for no reason- this coupled with the insulin I was giving him (because you... know... I've been doing MY job PANCREAS...) was causing those hypo episodes. Hopefully... fingers crossed (with bow and arrow, shot gun, giant bolder, and missile’s ready) pancreas will just go ahead and kick the bucket... I mean... I don't wanna take him out... but after last week (and my stint of target shooting on Saturday) I'm pretty sure I've got the upper hand.

Don't worry! Don't worry! I'm just trash talking...

Oh. and no pancreas was hurt in the making of this movie.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment