Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Seriously... someone needs to start paying me for this stuff...

So. EH is at Mimi's today. Saul is napping. I'm supposed to be working... Working means... completing the online CGM Medtronic mylearning course then "practicing" inserting the needle in "the belly" before I practice inserting the needle in "my belly" before "really" inserting the needle in "Solly's belly."


Instead.... 

  
I started out doing pretty good.....
I even moved on to the workbook.....
It got a little overwhelming....
So I moved on to the "fun stuff"
Yeah. Umm.... maybe I won't practice on "my belly"
Yeah.... I'm definitely saving this fun for Saul...
So I get out "the belly" but this is where I get distracted....
Cause this comes to mind.... and I start thinking... maybe I should go get on the treadmill instead.....even though I limited myself to ONLY two Eggos this morning.
She/He's not the only one that needs a bath.... but I'll refrain from any further comments on that.
Instead..... I'll offer you this.
I imagine this is what the conversation will be like when CGM moves in to Insertion set's territory.
I'm thinking he may not always be a team player... and will cause lots of trouble till we get a handle on him.
Meanwhile... would Medtronic hire me as a belly dresser?
I'd use this one as my "sample model"
*She wore an itsy bitsy.... teeny weeny....*

Okay... seriously refrain from comments on my "bottoms" maybe I should stick to my dayjob....



Dayjob.... Oh wait... Yeah... Job... Working... What am I supposed to be doing again? 


1 comment:

  1. I'm behind reading so just seeing this and cracking up. You really are a procrastination queen :)

    ReplyDelete