Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The title says it all.

No Sebulsky here means crutch is gone... and forced to learn on my own. Yuck. I'm the one with the shirt that reads "DOES NOT FOLLOW DIRECTIONS WELL" (especially when it comes to stupid technical manuals)

Sorry for the re-print only pic I have of new CGM and this was right after insertion before transmitter was on. It's not as bad as it looks. Well... I'm not the one with the cannula in my stomach...

What I should be doing instead of this.

Underwhelmed by me Overwhelmed
I could post the title and call it a day.
I blame Christian Grey, lack of sleep, EH’s sneaky attempt to hide candy through the house, my lack of good parenting for the past 2 days (again… Mr. Grey), dealing with CGM, dealing with CGM setting off alarms every blessed second, Saul’s BG’s on a roller coaster of ridiculous high’s and lows like I’ve not seen in weeks which in turn sets off the stupid CGM alarm seriously… EVERY BLESSED SECOND (again… EH & the candy stash to blame? Mr. Grey taking my attention away from locating unknown candy stash?), endless to-do lists, learning MySentry, handling my feelings of ultimate guilt for not being in the library the last week of school, crying over poor Saul’s marred body – his sad looking butt covered in bruises and raised spots- the tips of his fingers dotted in dark brown spots from the 20 some BG checks a day, mentally beating myself up when I don’t have the house spotless and dinner prepared on time each night like clockwork, the laundry, the dishes, the Doctors apts, the constant Pharmacy refill calls….
See I told you this post was underwhelming.
Blah.
Ha.
I promise something better... something funnier…. something picture-ery soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment