Monday, April 22, 2013

Anxiously awaiting "the call"


I spent the morning watching videos of DAD's (Diabetic Alert Dogs) in action- alerting, retrieving and dialing 911.

 

I won't lie... I'm nervous. It's gonna be a lot of work (and we still have so much money left to fundraise) but in the end I know it will be so so worth it. I will forever be indebted to all the folks... friends, friends from the past, family members, kind-hearted people I don't even know, animal lovers.... all helping us... helping Saul to live a more "normal" life. A life where Diabetes doesn't stop him from doing all the "stuff" other kids do... A life where he feels additional support, knowing he will always have someone watching him and alerting him. There are so many video's I'd love to post... so many stories of hope and miracles that have occurred through the use of DAD's.

 

I'll leave you with this one.




No comments:

Post a Comment