Thursday, December 20, 2012

Fa. la. la. la. laaaaa.... enough is enough.

Possible Blog Post Titles/Topics

 

Hospital Vacation:  

It was kinda like a special night away from home... except I spent it with a sick kid, slept on 5 inches of a bed, and wore puke-covered clothes for 10 hours straight.

 

The Feral Third:

Taken from a text I sent my friend Wayne, with regard to the thought of a "hypothetical" third Grimes-Sebulsky child... "Um. Yeah. At this point… it would be raised by wolves... or Harper... I’m not sure which would be worse..."

 

If you want him come and get him....

Taken from another text I sent out to close friends and family after debating whether or not to leave one of two -hysterical, fit-throwing children in the buggy at the store. "If anyone wants Saul... he'll be at the Hamburg Target, up front near the checkout... he's the obnoxious, screaming toddler in the middle of the meltdown… be prepared… it’s worse than Chernobyl… and he’s all yours for the taking." Apparently Mom was not amused.

 

35. 103. 101.

(No... those are not lucky lottery numbers). Last Sunday when I was the only "functioning" human in our house... I had a toddler with a BG of 35, a preschooler with a temperature of 103 and an out-of- commission-fevered husband whose temp checked in at 101.

 

WWJD?

Load up the sick, drop them off at the ER, and then quickly drive away or open a bottle of wine, partake of the entire contents, surrounded by the sick and needy.

 

2013

You will be better. I will be better. We will all be better in 2013.  

No comments:

Post a Comment